Christmas is in full swing here.
My husband began his third attempt to conquer his cancer yesterday,
this has apparently unleashed the wild homemaker in me.
And by wild I mean:

I glittered those deer

I repainted that elf

I made three wreaths
one of them didn't photograph well

Painted a plastic reindeer. Love him!
And

made sausage balls

Plus fed the kids, chatted endlessly on the phone
to both of my sisters
and blogged.
So...... lest anyone should think that I am some sort of
over achieving miracle mom I will share with you how my kitchen looks.


This is remarkably similar to the rest of the house. Dishes included.

Standing in the kitchen doorway eating sausage balls and contemplating coffee,
I imagine being one of those uber organized people who cleans as they go. Alas that would've required the dishwasher to be emptied first and that didn't seem like as much fun as glitter.



1 comments:

  1. you are just exceptional!! love it!!!