I hate to say this but there is poop on my shoes. The batteries to my camera won't charge anymore. I have a raging cold and my husbands alarm woke me up at 5:00. This also woke up the baby who complained until he finally got to nurse at 6:30. I feel awful. But the day has to go on. So I've pumped myself full of coffee and motrin. I sent the kids outside and I am hoping for some peace so that I can get this new egg pattern I found on a friends blog  onegirlsshop.com. She found it here  lolanovablog.blogspot.com.    You should also take a moment and check out Lizzy's stuff on Etsy. 

Yummy fun! 
Hope your day is a good one. 

Over heard in the car yesterday:
Ryland(5),  "Coulson I am so glad you didn't get angry with me today"


1 comments:

  1. I just ate the last of the dried cherries from my birthday. so nice still makes me smile.
    Hank