Over on Sew Liberated.com , Meg has guests talking about motherhood this week. It has been beautiful to listen to other mothers talk about what can sometimes be a very lonely journey. 


As my children begin to leave this glorious childhood phase, I find myself  wanting to stop time and keep them right here.  They are incredible people and I am so lucky to have them. They are unique and the same, difficult and easy.  Everything everyone tells you is true. This thing called parenthood will sustain you, bring you bliss, mesmerise you and sometimes crush you.  

It is not comparable to anything. Not the love or the anger or the fear.  I hope your journey today had a moment where you could reflect on the joys of motherhood.  Thank you for helping me finding mine Meg. 

1 comments:

  1. I admire and respect you so much. I was thinking I would see pictures of all of you. later perhaps. I will put our sister trip on shutterfly later this week.Love Hank