Spring has brought the usual rush of fun projects. I finished my learning skein.  6oz of cheap thrifted  yarn done entirely in knit stitch. Next up is knit, pearl.  Then maybe a hat or leg warmers for my tennis star.


We are also working on these birds  for our best friend's 9th birthday. 9 birds on a branch to decorate her room. Harper is slaving away on all of the cutting and fabric choices. I get to  to swoop in and do all the sewing. Fun!! 


The garden is ready for tilling and overly ambitious planting. I have visions of giant watermelons and luscious tomatoes.  

The green house got cleaned out yesterday. All of the plants that the frost killed are now compost.  Chairs are on the porch ready for summer wines and Sunday coffee.  

Spring is here and not a moment too soon. I needed to be energized and reminded of why I live in this wacky house and homeschool these wacky children. 

In spring all things seems possible.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do a bird. Is there a pattern on line?

     
  2. yipee knitting! so fun! I am so ready to plant my garden.....too bad there is 4 feet of snow on the ground!