New Fave


We have a new super breakfast. Take an English muffin and toast it in your toaster oven then smear it with a good bit of cream cheese. Next take frozen blueberries and arrange them on the muffin. Place it back in the toaster oven and heat. When the berries look plump pull them out and flaten them a bit with your knife. Enjoy hot with a good cup of coffee.  Try to keep the kids away or you'll be forced to make them one too. Which will make yours cold and thus less wonderful. Plus they talk and fight while you are trying eat which instantly makes your coffee lose 10 degress.  



3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!! I saw your post this morning on Soule Mama. I too am approaching the end of the family bed. It's bittersweet. I will be happy for the extra room, but sad knowing my last little one is growing up.

     
  2. Looks like a fast breakfast-snack! I'm amazed at how similar you seem to have found life with a fourth child. I keep trying to figure out what makes this fourth child so special,why it's so much more relaxing.It seems that this time there's plenty of time to revel in the sweetness with no hurries and even the hardships are less inconvenient.
    Thanks for your assessment-I'll be linking here!

     
  3. Loved what you said on Soule Mama, fourth babies are exactly that, people always say you know when you are done having children, I wish I had that feeling, instead it makes me long for a sweet smelling babe, reality is four is enough for me to look after.It's so bittersweet