Okay seriously too much has been happening here. The kids are swimming twice  a day and while I love that they love the water and the training regimen isn't wearing them out, I'm beat.  No time for the garden or anything house related. Michael has even had to come each day and cook dinner for all of us. How he's making it I don't know. Seriously, no joke everyday he comes home to a kitchen that has not seen an adult since the first cup of coffee was poured.  As I look around me now I there are four books, a lands end box, a coffee pot, card shuffler and box, baseball trophy, crickets ( yes live for the frogs) tape measure, garden scissors, bunny treats, bird treats, wine bottle, and - lets stop there and pretend that's all that is on the kitchen table. I know I should get up and put away at least the crickets but I've got a bikini area to tend to, a snack bag to fill and four swim suits and towels to find all before 4. So it looks like he will once again walk into a crazy disaster and have to cook up something nutritious and on THE DIET PLAN for us. What did you just read? That's right DIET. We are going to break the waist barrier, rather we already have and now it is time to scale it back. We could each stand to lose some weight and there is no time summer to do it. It's too hot to eat and the fresh food is pouring out of the garden. So we are following Dr. Oz's suggestions all be it sometimes not to the T. I'll let you know how it goes. 
As for my crazy life well I could clean the kitchen but I think I will race downstairs and throw a load in the wash and pick up the mess somewhere else. Maybe I'll just play our new mad libs card game. Now how do you explain adverb to a five year old?

0 comments: