Stuff


I've got the don't remember when I last showered, how is possible we have 18 overdue library  books, can't I just read all day, thank goodness it's raining, blues.  In general I'm just feeling sloth like. I love a rainy day but that spring was nice. I actually got a couple rooms cleared out. Oh well. 
Hope you enjoy these shots. 


yummy tacos 
left in the oven, on warm, over night.

Have you seen our mates?


Valentines from the kids
pop-up cards are soooooo cool!

I love that she drew a happy smiling family

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like my entire month so far!

     
  2. Happy child with happy family. Ryland is a very lucky girl (are we spelling that with an i?)
    Had first knitting meeting last night. Only three of us but more to come. It was fun.
    Going to Jackson to deliver chest of drawers and see the Auditorium. Will let you know how it looks.
    Have you talked to Heather about coming to Jackson for Emily's graduation (or did i make that up)? A little meeting of the cousins would be fun. You and Anna can look at the Welty's - today is her birthday 100.
    Love to the happy children and their parents. XXOO
    Hank